Jan 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesday {52} Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!!
Finally! I've had this one on my shelf for months and I'm so excited to get started! 


My Teaser:
He cradles me against his broad chest. The raw edges of his tattered shirt tickle my cheek, and the heat of his skin sears my own.

"You did it," he says with awe
"You beat the gas. It took everything you had, but you did it."
Pages 92 of 280  Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans

What's your teaser for Tuesday?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this book, but this teaser is very good. :) Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! Wonder if the book is any good. Happy New Year!HEre is my teaser tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Here is my teasers for this week.

    ReplyDelete